Terms & Conditions
Armadillo Express. Basic Terms & Conditions
- These terms and conditions shall apply to all contracts entered into between Armadillo Express and its customers.
- Armadillo Express agrees to carry out the requirements of the customer in accordance with written specifications supplied by the customer to Armadillo Express and recorded in writing between the parties.
- Unless otherwise agreed payment for the goods ordered by the customer shall be made when placing order and if payment has not been made by the last day of month following delivery then interest shall accrue thereon at the rate of 8% per annum from the date of invoice.
- Title or ownership in the goods supplied by Armadillo Express to the customer shall not pass to the customer until such time as full payment has been made, full payment being the receipt of cleared funds in respect of the whole order relating to the goods supplied.
- In the event of the customer wishing to change the design, artwork or other aspect of the order such request must be given by the customer to Armadillo Express in writing. Armadillo Express will use its best endeavours to make the changes in accordance with this request but must reserve the right to charge the customer the additional cost of any such changes arising out of this request and will notify the customer of the costs such as changes at the time of the request. Armadillo Express also reserve the right to amend the initial delivery time frame should any changes to an order be required. Orders requiring new artwork will not be started until artwork is signed by customer.
- Armadillo Express points out that whether it accepts a return of goods is entirely at its own discretion excepting where the return of goods is as a result of the failure on the part of Armadillo Express to supply the relevant goods in accordance with the order. Goods cannot be returned if individual design or embroidery work has been effected on such goods and/or the customer has used the goods and/or itself added the design or embroidery work.
- These terms and conditions are unless otherwise agreed deemed to apply to all orders and contract arrangements entered into between Armadillo Express and the customer including repeat or fresh orders from the customer.
- For the avoidance of doubt if these should be any dispute under these terms and conditions or the contract between Armadillo Express and the customer then such dispute shall be dealt with under English law.
- Armadillo Express points out that these terms and conditions do not in any way remove, restrict, hinder or take away from the customer any of their statutory rights.
- All goods are offered subject to availability. Delivery of goods will be deemed to take place at the Purchaser’s premises unless otherwise agreed.
Every effort will be made to deliver goods on time but no responsibility can be accepted for late or non-delivery.
- All shortages, damage or non-delivery of goods must be notified to us by telephone within 48-hours and confirmed by writing within 3 working days of dispatch.
- Claims for shortages or non-delivery must be supported by the couriers POD and a delivery note which the goods have been signed as unchecked, short or damaged as appropriate.
- By arrangement all deliveries should be carefully checked-in to ensure correct garments are delivered as no responsibility can be accepted thereafter for none or short deliveries.
- Any damaged parcels should be checked in front of the courier’s delivery person and signed for accordingly.
- We aim to despatch all goods within 7 days of receipt of order.
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of your goods in order to allow for unforseen delays with stock, despatch or shipping.